Magneds is looking for (junior) creative talent!
Do you recognize yourself in this........
- A designer with an eye for detail.
- Together with the creative team you are able to transform a rough concept into an enchanting and effective design. A design that can be used at all relevant touchpoints of the customer journey, from print to digital.
- You are energetic, motivated, able to think outside the box and you don't shy away from a discussion.
- Basically you are pixel perfect, have 3D ambitions but also capable to prepare (print) assets for production (DTP).
What we offer:
- An awesome and fun team!
- A wildcard to play/design at a champions league level.
- A RAL7000 work environment with enough space for color.
- A well designed salary.
- A perfectly calibrated fulltime contract.
- 30 off days!
We are happy to invite you to apply, but we do expect you to surprise
us in any way you can! Use your creativity, let your heart speak and
send your motivation included a first impression of your portfolio and
Life is too short not to follow your passion, so we would love you to join our team as soon as possible.
What we would like you to bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at a studio, agency or in-house brand. Experience is nice, but unprecedented ambition is more important to us.
- Experience in Figma / Sketch and Adobe creative suit (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Do you have skills in Cinema 4D? That’s a plus.
- You have a passion for creation, act procratively and have an eye for detail.
- A can do mentality and you are able to switch quickly between projects.
- You have good communicative skills and use feedback to get to new design solutions.
- You are both print and digital oriented.
- You can see yourself as a self starter and a team player as well.
- Required languages: Dutch & English.