(Junior) Interaction designer
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, TilburgOperations
Magneds is looking for a technical designer!
Do you recognize yourself in this.......
- Conceptualizing and visualizing new functionalities in a component-based environment and add to Magneds’ existing design system.
- You enjoy designing user-journey's and testing them for an optimal user experience.
- You are energetic, motivated and feel comfortable with having your assumptions and concepts challenged, from any discipline, it’s part of the ever-evolving design process!
- You are energetic, motivated and able to think outside the box and you don’t shy away from a discussion, even if that means you have to ‘kill your darlings’.
What we would like you to bring:
- You have a Bachelor’s- or Master’s Degree in CMD/Interaction Design. Experience is nice, but unprecedented ambition is more important to us.
- You have experience with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop and or other comparable prototyping and design tools.
- You have good communicative skills and use feedback to get to new design solutions.
- A ‘can-do’ mentality and you can switch quickly between multiple projects.
- You have a portfolio full of concepts/wireframes/designs that are based on strong analytical research to argument certain design decisions.
- You're not afraid to deal with a huge number of stakeholders and align them to reach the best possible design solution.
- You aren’t afraid of technical terminology and are familiar with component-based design.
- Required languages: Dutch & English
What we offer:
- An awesome and fun team!
- A wildcard to create user-journeys at a champion's league level that hundreds of thousands of people will experience -- no pressure, right?
- An environment where new creative ideas and functionalities can be created.
- A well-designed salary.
- A perfectly wireframed and designed fulltime contract.
- 30 off days!
We are happy to invite you to apply, but we do expect you to surprise us in any way you can! Use your creativity, let your heart speak and send your motivation included a first impression of your portfolio and CV. Life is too short not to follow your passion, so we would love you to join our team as soon as possible.