(Junior) Product Owner
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, TilburgOperations
Magneds is engaged in the realization of online/app loyalty solutions in the field of Customer Loyalty & Engagement, Sales Promotions and Loyalty Promotions with a clear focus on the business-to-consumer market. This to offer added value for customer (brand) and consumer. Magneds offers a total solution (from concept to realization and from shop design to campaign optimization).
The goal is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction by acting as an expert and taking the worry out of the customer's hands.
A Product Owner works within an agile organization and is responsible for the implementation and (further) development of products, functionalities, and systems. The Product Owner works together in a self-organizing, multidisciplinary team and is the owner of and thus ultimately responsible for the (further) development of the product.
The Product Owner is the central point of contact in this team, collects ideas, sets the course, monitors the progress of the project, and makes adjustments where necessary. The goal of the Product Owner's work is to create a valuable product or system for clients and/or end users, to provide them with an even better service. This is done in consultation with the various stakeholders (clients, Sales/CSM and/or MT). Some of the clients you work for are: FrieslandCampina, AB Inbev, Pathé, Dekamarkt, Perfetti Van Melle, Lidl, JvH Gaming.
- Inventory and implement the wishes and needs, of the client and other stakeholders, in a vision and objectives.
- Ensure that strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives.
- Collecting and prioritizing requirements from various stakeholders.
- Responsible for the scope and additional budgets.
- Testing and accepting, or rejecting, product parts based on requirements.
- Reporting and monitoring progress of product development.
- Informing and presenting results to the organization and stakeholders.
- Prepare and execute scrum events (including stand-up and sprint planning) in collaboration with the Scrum Master.
- Facilitate a self-learning team and adjust where necessary.
- Contact person for questions from the development team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with developers to determine and implement desired additional development, monitoring and process improvements.
Magneds operates in a dynamic environment. New activities that reasonably fit in with this position will also be subject to this job description. In addition, within Magneds (and on behalf of its clients), personally sensitive data is handled. This requires the employee to maintain confidentiality (by not leaving data unattended and freely accessible). Further guidelines are described in the Personnel Manual and the described ISO 27001 processes and measures.
- Your energetic personality keeps the team enthusiastic.
- Being a fully-fledged discussion partner for clients and colleagues.
- Keen sense of deadline challenges and structured skills.
- Client orientated; the ability to build long lasting relationships.
- Ability to proactively, and quickly, anticipate on changing circumstances.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- An eye for detail as well as a helicopter view for the overall project.
Education and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree (HBO/WO)
- Technical knowledge regarding internet applications.
- Agile/Scrum experience is a nice to have.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
Next to a great challenge and a highly motivated team we offer you:
- competitive salary
- travel expenses
- company laptop
- Reimbursement of business cell phone expenses
- good retirement conditions
- 30 leave days
- full-time appointment (36-40)