Program Manager (NL-ENG-DE-FR-ES)
We are MAGNEDS and together with a diversity of colleagues, we build future-proof loyalty and activation solutions for leading food retailers and brands. Magneds makes a difference in program performance for kids loyalty campaigns. We influence, reward and monitor behavior by combining smart thinking and technology with a creative concepts that focusses on educational, sustainable and fun elements.
With a 20-year proven track record, we create and encourage new opportunities with a 360- degree approach to magnetize our clients. We are looking for experienced PROGRAM MANAGERS who are ready to take that loyalty program to a next level. Are you?
We are looking for:
Experienced Program Managers with proven skills in managing complex promotions in food retail.
Key to the role is the ability to ensure smooth collaboration in a multidisciplinary team and a timely execution of project’s milestones.
- Daily contact for all client’s enquiries
- Linking pin between our clients and our organization
- Program planning
- Program execution (collaboration with all involved stakeholders)
- Program calculation and set up (analysis of retailer’s and market data)
- Coordination and final implementation of POS materials
- Planning and securing logistical processes
- Analyzing weekly sales data and program trends
- Providing involved stakeholders insights into program performance
- Reacting timely to any changes in program’s performance
- Continues process improvement through systematic program evaluation
- Bachelor or Master degree (HBO/WO)
- 3 years of commercial support / project management experience, preferably in an international and/or retail environment;
- Strong time-management skills
- Good understanding of logistical processes
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to details
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Solutions oriented / Problem solving attitude
- Ability to proactively, and quickly, anticipate on changing circumstances
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (verbal and written), French, Spanish or German is a bonus.
Next to a great challenge and a highly motivated team we offer you:
- competitive salary
- travel expenses
- company laptop
- flexible working hours
- good retirement conditions
- 30 leave days
- full-time appointment (32-40)